We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our Edinburgh team, with a specific focus on Cultivate’s work with Deliveroo on their restaurant payouts platform.
The scale and impact of this role is considerable. Deliveroo are Europe’s fastest growing company (FT 2018), currently serving millions of customers in 14 countries with over 50,000 riders delivering orders from 50,000 restaurants in over 200 cities worldwide.
Edinburgh (with travel to London required).
As the Senior Product Manager for Cultivate’s work on the Deliveroo restaurant payouts platform, you will work closely with Cultivate’s engineering team in Edinburgh, as well as key members of Deliveroo’s product leadership.
You will drive vision and strategy for building payout systems at scale and use this to power the best possible payout experiences for Deliveroo’s restaurants. You will acquire a deep understanding of the payment-related needs of Deliveroo’s restaurant partners from the frequency with which they’d like to receive payments, to how they navigate information on their earnings, to how we can help them achieve their financial goals.
As part of a cross-functional team, you will act as Product Manager for restaurant payouts experience-engineering team and help to define and realise a collective vision.
As part of that you will:
- Drive improvements to the payout experiences for Deliveroo’s restaurants - with access to funds, transparency and constantly striving to help restaurants grow their businesses as your North Star
- Work closely with the engineering team to plan, steer, and execute key initiatives
- Own Deliveroo’s refunds platform, carefully balancing the needs of consumers, riders and restaurants
- Contribute to driving a culture of payment automation and exposure reduction across all restaurant payment adjustments
- Work with Deliveroo’s data engineering team to build a standard approach to storing transactional data at scale
- Own key metrics including contribution profit related to Deliveroo’s payout costs (within their ‘other items’ P&L line), as well as other leading indicators of platform health
Ideally, we’d like you to:
- Be curious, empathetic, and have a strong desire to continually improve
- Have strong strategic and commercial acumen
- Have experience sustainably shipping incremental product enhancements, at pace
- Experience prioritising work to deliver on the needs of all users, with a relentless focus on identifying those needs
- Be comfortable working collaboratively on problems
- Enjoy mentoring and learning from others and have the ability/desire to inspire a learning/developing mindset in yourself and others
- Have the confidence to offer well-formed advice/guidance coupled with the humility to listen to others
At Cultivate we have built a strong reputation for building high-quality software products that deliver real business and user value. We aim to surpass expectations using empathy, honesty and collaboration to deliver the right solutions for our clients.
You’ll work closely both internally and with client teams to solve fun and challenging problems, whilst producing high-quality products that are simple and maintainable.
We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.
Please send us an email at [email protected]
Recruitment data policy is here